Greg Riddell from Cooma Car Club invites all Holden owners to join a drive commemorating the day the first production Holden was built.
Sunday November 29th, 2020
- Celebrate the Birthday of “Australia’s Own Car” on the day the first Holden car rolled out of Fishermen’s Bend.
- So on Sunday November 29th let’s get as many Australian made Holden’s onto the road for a short run to Berridale – will assemble in the park just of main road for a photo , if you wish to take coffee – BYO or Service Station- Café will not be open . then back to Club House
- We would like to Invite ALL CLUB MEMBERS, not just Holden owners to join in on this Historic occasion.
- Meet at the Club House- 11 Bolaro St Cooma @ 2.00pm, leave for Berridale at 2.30pm
- Return to Club House for get together,- Drinks & Nibbles